Pages

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Greetings from Arizona!

Hailey looking out the window on her 1st airplane ride!

Hailey and I made it safely to Tucson, Arizona! We are on a mommy and daughter trip to see my family! Hailey rode on her first airplane a few days ago and did wonderfully! I couldn't have asked for a more successful trip! We are enjoying time with my siblings, mom, cousins, and grandparents! Only family members missing is Joe and Heather, my other sister lives in Alaska! This trip is very important because Hailey gets to meet her great grandparents!
      Surprisingly navigating the airport with a baby was not as hard as I thought it was! I do have to say the changing table on the airplane's bathroom is ridiculous! Poor Hailey did not like being laid down on that hard table and it would shake with the plane. First plane ride she had to endure that twice and only once on the last ride. We flew to Dallas, Texas from Virginia and then from Dallas to Tucson! It was a loooong day! We gained three hours of time coming to AZ. It has been a bit hard to adjust to the time difference and man is it hot here! Hailey has met so many new family members! I don't think she realized she had so much family! The family reunion was a lot of fun and it was great to hang out with family I have not seen in a while! I will post some more pictures as our adventure continues!

Mom and I at the family reunion
Hailey and I outside my family's house!

No comments:

Post a Comment